Friday 21 March 2014

Sport Relief 2014

#sportrelief
In order to raise money for Sport Relief, J’s school today asked all the kids to wear something red instead of normal uniform and donate some pennies I got J a Sport Relief t shirt from Sainsbury’s. The nursery class also completed an obstacle course.


Here’s J this morning -


I think it’s important for him to learn about things like fundraising for charity to learn that not everyone is as fortunate as he is. Participating in something like Sport Relief is easy for all ages and he was so proud of himself for completing the obstacle course it was the first thing he told me about when I collected him, and about how it was to raise money for boys and girls not so lucky as him and the other children in class.

I was very proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment